1) How can I register?
Registration has closed.
2) Is there a minimum age requirement for this event?
No, however all parent/guardian are to ensure that the child they accompanied is being well taken care of during the race & event. Kids* has to be accompanied by a participating adult: * Kids age 4 and above can take part in the 5KM Fun Run.
3) Do I need to fill up a Consent & Indemnity Form for my kid participating?
Yes, It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to fill up the Consent & Indemnity Form for all participants aged 12 years old and below.
4) Will there be any runner's entitlements for kids 0.9m and below - entitled to a free admission to the race?
There will not be any runner's entitlements issued to children whom are not registered for the race.
5) What am I entitled to as a participant?
Please refer to Event Entitlements for more information.
6) How do I register as a group?
Registration has closed.
7) How do I know if my race registration is a success?
You will receive a confirmation invoice via email upon successful registration; do check your junk/ spam folder too. If you did not receive it, kindly write in to email@example.com to request for a resend.
8) Can I transfer my race registration if I am unable to make it for the run?
No, Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party.
9) Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No. Registration fees are strictly non-refundable.
10) I missed the registration deadline on 15th June 2017. May i register still?
No. Registration has strictly closed for all categories. However, members of the public may still come down to enjoy our carnival activities / F&B provided as the carnival will be open to public. Carnival coupons may be purchased on the event ground as well.
1) For CARNIVAL ONLY – SGD$25 per pax*
Participant will receive an official Event T-Shirt, Temporary Tattoo and a $10 Carnival Cash Coupon.
2) Kids Dash (800 meters) – SGD$55 per pax*
In addition to receiving an official Event T-Shirt and Temporary Tattoo, participants will also go home with a Race Bib, Finisher Medal and a Tote Bag. *Only applicable for kids aged 4 – 12 years old.
3) Fun Run (5 kilometers) – SGD$65 per pax*
In addition to receiving an official Event T-Shirt and Temporary Tattoo, participants will also go home with a Race Bib, Cap, Finisher Medal and a Tote Bag.
4) Do i need to pay to enter the carnival area?
No. The Carnival area will be open to public. Attractions / F&B booths will require the purchase of carnival vouchers that can be obtained at the carnival venue.
1) When and where is the race going to be held?
Date: 24th June 2017
Time: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Venue: Gardens By The Bay, Bay East Garden (21 Rhu Cross, Singapore 437438)
2) What are the various flag-off timings?
The flag-off timings will be:
- 4:00pm (800m Kids Dash Wave 1 - 10 to 12 year old)
- 4:15pm (800m Kids Dash Wave 2 - 7 to 9 year old)
- 4:30pm (800m Kids Dash Wave 3 - 4 to 6 year old)
- 4:45pm (800m Kids Dash Wave 4 )
- 5:15pm (5km Fun Run)
2) What do I need to bring on Event Day?
Photo ID (For Verification Purposes) , Race bib (For 5km Fun Run / 800m Kids Dash Participants)
3) What time should I arrive on the event day?
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the race.
4) How will the runners be pushed to the starting line?
The emcee will announce for participants to gather at the Form-Up Point (FUP), before the race commences.
5) Is there a cut off time for the race?
The last runner should be back at the finish line by 8pm.
6) Where should i park?
The nearest carpark is Bay East Carpark (225 Lots). Alternatively, Passion Wave @ Marina Bay is a small carpark that is right beside the carnival venue. Parking can also be found at Carpark 5 at Kallang Leisure Park.
7) Is there a bag deposit area?
Yes, there will be bag deposit available during the course of the race.
8) Am I allowed to bring my camera or mobile phone into the race?
Yes, you may. However we strongly advise you to be extra careful with your devices.
9) What if I get hurt during the race?
Should you injure yourself during the run, notify the race marshals situated along the stairways. Immediate actions will be taken to ensure that you get the appropriate medical attention.
10) Can I bring along my pets?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed.
11) Will I be allowed to bring strollers?
Yes. Strollers are allowed.
12) Will I be refunded if the race is called off due to bad weather, etc.?
If the race has to be cancelled, there will be no refund of fees paid. This is stated under the rules and regulations.
13) What is the purpose of the Pink Wristband given in my Child's Race bib?
Parents are required to wear the pink wristband with the serial number that matches their child's bib number. This is for safety and security purposes.
14) Where can i collect my cap and finisher medal?
Both the cap and the finisher medal can be collected only for 5km fun run participants after the run itself. Both items would be given as a finisher entitlement to all 5km participants.
15) Will my Child get lost during the 800m Kids Dash?
The 800m Kids Dash route will be FULLY barricaded and kids will not be able to run out of the designated route. Marshallers will be deployed to help direct the kids and to ensure their security and safety at all times.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
1) When and where is the race pack collection going to be held?
Date: 17th & 18th June 2017
Time: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Venue: Novena Square, Velocity (238 Thomson Road, Singapore 307683)
2) What am I needed to bring for the Race Pack Collection for a smooth collection?
1. Your Photo Identification or NRIC
2. Race Confirmation Email/Slip
3. Consent & Indemnity Form (for kids aged 12 and below)
3) What if I am not able to collect my race entry pack?
You may authorize a representative to collect on your behalf.
Your representative must produce the following for collection:
- A Photocopy of NRIC or photo ID for verification purposes (digital photo is acceptable)
- A copy of the race confirmation email/slip (digital photo is acceptable)
- Letter of Authorization(Letter of Authorization - digital signed copy is acceptable)
4) Sponsorship/ Partnership Enquiries
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org